Tuesday 7 August 2012

Nearly there!!!!!

Hi there to all my lovely followers and a special warm welcome to my new followers and thank you all so much for all your lovely comments.
Just a quick progress update, we are nearly there now finished decorating and started to put everything back in.  It all looks lovely and tidy at the moment, unfortunately it won't stay that way once my craft stuff goes back in - Oh how I wish I had a craft room.  But I'd have to evict one of the off spring to achieve that - don't tempt me lol.
Anyway, hope you are all keeping well, hope the weather is kind to you wherever you are in the world.  It's been raining here again!!! can there be anymore water up there I ask. 
We are doing so well in the Olympics fantastic effort by Team GB already exceeding the total of medals from Beijing, well done to all of them.
Will be back again soon.
Take care of yourselves.

Linda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say thank you for your lovely comments on my Blog and to wish you a happy weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda so glad you have nearly finished the decoration I hate decorating , everything gets so dusty take care Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda

    I bet you can't wait until everything is finished and you can start crafting again - look forward to seeing your creations soon.

    Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

    Have a great week.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my Blog yesterday Linda. Have a lovely week. Judy x

    ReplyDelete